For those who want to look and feel beautiful and confident
You never know when an opportunity or event will appear in your life when you’ll need an empowering and professional portrait of yourself.
- Perhaps you are applying for higher education and need something professional that shows off your personality.
- Or maybe you’re in a new chapter of your life (post-breakup, weight loss journey, new career, a big move, etc.) and want to look incredible and sophisticated to mark this amazing new part of your life?
- Maybe you’re a guest on a podcast and they need a good shot for the show thumbnail and show notes.
- You're looking for up-to-date portraits in your professional career for sites like LinkedIn, the company’s website & signature, or a personal website?
- Maybe you’ve been invited as a keynote speaker at a conference, and a high-resolution professional photo of you is needed for the event programs.
- You’re an artist, a model, a writer, or a business owner needing photos for your online presence on social media, websites, portfolios, etc.
Whatever your amazing endeavors and successes, your personal brand, your infectious personality, and your beautiful features will be perfectly represented through blazer photos.
Blazer Photos are Perfect for you if you are:
- A creative professional launching or updating a personal website/LinkedIn portfolio
- In your lover girl era looking to spruce up your dating app profiles
- In need of a social media profile refresh for the New Year
- Have worked hard to transform your mind and body and you are proud of how far you've come
- Have been wanting to try something fun and different
- You're celebrating the start of a new journey in your career or business
- A new entrepreneur and have never had professional pictures taken
- A model looking to expand their portfolio
- Needing cohesive brand photos across all platforms
- A keynote speaker at a conference or retreat
- Starting a podcast/a guest on a podcast
- An artist with an upcoming art show or gallery
- An entrepreneur who is going to be featured in a article, blog, or magazine
Saturday, February 3, 2024
10am - 3pm
Wicker Park, Chicago, IL 60622
- 15 minutes of guided portrait time
- Choice of black & white photos, colored photos, or a mix of the two
- Your choice of styling (casual, professional, girl boss, sensual, fashion & glamour)
- 5-10 edited pictures in gallery, download your favorite 5 (upgrade available)
- 8x10'' gift print of your favorite photograph sent to you by mail
$375 Investment ($795 value)
Only 12 spots open | Registration open until January 28th or until spots filled!
Frequent Questions & Concerns
That's simply not true! My goal and job is to make you look and feel great, so do not worry you will look AH-mazing 😉